Language learning is the foundation on which Mind Over Learning was built. Our reading program is based on a modified Orton-Gillingham approach that not only places emphasis on learning to read, but also on remediating auditory and visual processing disorders. Mind Over Learning Teaching Consultants are experts at developing desired reading and writing skills.
Remediating dyslexia is built on 5 interdependent pillars in order for the difficulties to be resolved:
- A clear picture of the student’s learning strengths/weaknesses
- A thorough understanding of the diagnosis
- Properly trained instructors
- An effective program designed specifically for remediating reading disabilities and difficulties
- Remediating auditory and visual processing disorders